Purcell doin work

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
Not from this guy

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Wow, Darrione Rogers is a REALLY good get. Now, if he can get her to bring Aneesah Morrow along, it will be an all-time great get.

Gonna be honest though... I also kind of just want us to recruit a female whose singular job is to repeatedly hammer-foul Hailey Van Lith and Angel Reese. Literally, I just want them to get into the game and hack the hell out of both them every time they drive. 5 fouls with a possible Flagrant in 4 minutes? Sure, but worth it.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
Wow, Darrione Rogers is a REALLY good get. Now, if he can get her to bring Aneesah Morrow along, it will be an all-time great get.

Gonna be honest though... I also kind of just want us to recruit a female whose singular job is to repeatedly hammer-foul Hailey Van Lith and Angel Reese. Literally, I just want them to get into the game and hack the hell out of both them every time they drive. 5 fouls with a possible Flagrant in 4 minutes? Sure, but worth it.

A female version of a David Domingue-Branden Vincent would be great for this team.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
A female version of a David Domingue-Branden Vincent would be great for this team.
David Domingue averaged 3 fouls and 16-17 minutes per game 3 of his 4 seasons at State. That is 17ing impressive.

but YES! That is what I'm talking about. A player whose singular job is to hack players I don't like. Like a hockey enforcer.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login