Put Jim Ellis on your desk or dash

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,063
4,218
113
Hope it turns out better than the camo hat giveaway in February. The hats never showed up! We got there early to get one and froze for no reason.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,674
12,373
113
Hope it turns out better than the camo hat giveaway in February. The hats never showed up! We got there early to get one and froze for no reason.
I did the Qcode and got a confirmation that they got it. They emailed me several weeks later and said they were about to ship it, that was weeeeks ago.
 

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,063
4,218
113
I did the Qcode and got a confirmation that they got it. They emailed me several weeks later and said they were about to ship it, that was weeeeks ago.
Dang, I never saw a QR code. Nobody on the staff who I asked had any idea.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,674
12,373
113
Dang, I never saw a QR code. Nobody on the staff who I asked had any idea.
It was on the little "voucher" they gave out since they didn't have the actual hats yet. I looked back and they emailed me 3/7 that they were about to be shipped, still nothing........
 

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,063
4,218
113
It was on the little "voucher" they gave out since they didn't have the actual hats yet. I looked back and they emailed me 3/7 that they were about to be shipped, still nothing........
Right, we walked in by Thunder and Lightning and the ladies didn’t even know there was a promotion. I guess we should’ve checked at the main gate.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,674
12,373
113
Right, we walked in by Thunder and Lightning and the ladies didn’t even know there was a promotion. I guess we should’ve checked at the main gate.
We came into the Polk Ring of Honor area and they were handing them out there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eckie1

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,709
774
113
Hope it turns out better than the camo hat giveaway in February. The hats never showed up! We got there early to get one and froze for no reason.
I'd be all for y'all getting one - IF they took them from the team and gave them away!! And don't order new ones to replace for the team. Awfullest looking things I've ever seen. Iven the white ones (which I personally don't like either) look better than those awful camo lids.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four