Putting Together The Ron Polk Statue

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
JAYESS, MS - October 04, 2022 - Coach Ron Polk Statue during Coach Polk’s first viewing of the Ron Polk Ring of Honor Statue in the Studio of Rusty Reid in Jayess, MS. Photo By Kevin Snyder

MSU to unveil statue honoring legendary former head coach as part of 2023's Super Bulldog Weekend.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
JAYESS, MS - October 04, 2022 - Coach Ron Polk Statue during Coach Polk’s first viewing of the Ron Polk Ring of Honor Statue in the Studio of Rusty Reid in Jayess, MS. Photo By Kevin Snyder

MSU to unveil statue honoring legendary former head coach as part of 2023's Super Bulldog Weekend.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**
If they had done a fully nude statue, they could hae dressed it in whatever uniform the team was wearing that day. Would hae made a great Sports Illustrated article too. As a money raiser, you could purchase the tight to dress him in a dress, bikini, or whateer you wanted and then get your photo taken with him. All sorts of possabilities.

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Polk and Cohen seem to be fine, so I’m sure there has been some sort of apology/discussion there. Polk was/is good for MSU and college baseball. I’m personally glad to see this happening
Yea, I know, I was just jack asssin' around a little. That's been so long ago that it would serve no purpose and most folks wouldn't even know what he was apologizing about. Some people just keep their childish tantrums throughout their lives. No biggie now and time to move on. I like him being in the booth too and listening to him.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Polk and Cohen seem to be fine, so I’m sure there has been some sort of apology/discussion there. Polk was/is good for MSU and college baseball. I’m personally glad to see this happening
well, your username sure seems to add up. 🙄

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login