MTSU: Vattiato 46.0
Texas: Ewers 92.7
USF: Brown 41.4
OM: Dart 72.4
MSU: Rogers 19.1

Gentlemen, this is what you call bringing a knife to a gun fight. A dull one

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
I feel bad for Will. He played the air raid his entire life and was breaking records at MSU. He had his limitations obviously, but his coaching staff was using him probably as effectively as they could. Now we have slammed a square peg into a round whole and it’s hard not to blame the player instead of the coaches. It’s almost as if the MSU brass made a hire based on gut reaction and emotions without putting safeguards in place to have some scheme continuity to go along with the player continuity they wanted.**

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I feel bad for Will. He played the air raid his entire life and was breaking records at MSU. He had his limitations obviously, but his coaching staff was using him probably as effectively as they could. Now we have slammed a square peg into a round whole and it’s hard not to blame the player instead of the coaches. It’s almost as if the MSU brass made a hire based on gut reaction and emotions without putting safeguards in place to have some scheme continuity to go along with the player continuity they wanted.**
Without a doubt, our coaches share equal if not more blame for the struggles that Will is having this season. There is one system that Will is capable of running in this league, and we watched it for the last 3 years. If our coaches came into this season knowing that they were moving away from the air raid, and they thought that this O line + Will could do it effectively, they are a special level of stupid

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Without a doubt, our coaches share equal if not more blame for the struggles that Will is having this season. There is one system that Will is capable of running in this league, and we watched it for the last 3 years. If our coaches came into this season knowing that they were moving away from the air raid, and they thought that this O line + Will could do it effectively, they are a special level of stupid
It’s infuriating to think that they watched this shi t show in practice and didn’t drastically adjust. There is no way it looked good pre-season.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Will doesnt look like he put in the weight room work either
He still looks like the same kid from high school just balding more. He just doesn't scream athletic at all. He had some decent scrambles last night but he is not quick or shifty at all. I'm watching baker right now move around. He's not big but he's athletic and can move. I'm still amazed will has played this long in the sec or had a career in sec period. He gives back up who became a coach vibes. I feel like if it were Russell who played in a super pass heavy offense we would have been talking about him as a record setter.

Reactions: patdog

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yep. Emotional quick keenum and bracky.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
It’s infuriating to think that they watched this shi t show in practice and didn’t drastically adjust. There is no way it looked good pre-season.
They were playing our defense so I’m sure they looked just fine.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
But Barbay is so great! Dude can't even find ways to get Wright snaps over that sh it.
I love it when we have 6 guys going in motion, shifting from one side to the other before the snap, then end up losing 2 yards on the play. Really confused the defense there

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
I love it when we have 6 guys going in motion, shifting from one side to the other before the snap, then end up losing 2 yards on the play. Really confused the defense there
"Oh, yeah, of course, our players know exactly where to line up and what they're doing... That was, uh, a shift! Yeah, a shift".

-Barbay probably

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login