Question about Robbie Faulk comment

Delmar

Jan 8, 2008
Robbie has a Youtube video about Zach's firing. He said "there's a lot of organizational things behind the scenes that are bad for Mississippi State right now." Any idea what he's talking about?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

He seems to think this was in the works for a month and that we’ll have a coach very soon after the end of the season. He also said on todays T&L that he didn’t think we’d make the move, but I assume he’s spoken with folks since yesterday.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Robbie has a Youtube video about Zach's firing. He said "there's a lot of organizational things behind the scenes that are bad for Mississippi State right now." Any idea what he's talking about?
This is the point in the process where the decision-makers start putting out back-channel messages to friendly media that fall into the category of "I would like to give you more details, but, trust me, it had to happen. It was bad."

I've done this myself in other settings.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
This is the point in the process where the decision-makers start putting out back-channel messages to friendly media that fall into the category of "I would like to give you more details, but, trust me, it had to happen. It was bad."

I've done this myself in other settings.

The Peter Principle at work.

His niche is coordinator.

Reactions: SoulCatcher
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login