Quote from Chadwell...

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
We are NOT getting Chadwell. He can wait for a better opportunity.

Cdbo

Oct 4, 2023
Liberty fan no doubt with 20 posts.
Nope lifelong State fan and graduate. What does it matter how many posts I have. I'm just being realistic. He knows he can wait for a better offer. Our job is not as attractive as a few of our fans think. It's really difficult to say but its true

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Chad is a terrific fit for Liberty. He's uber religious, proselytizing, and overly directional, if not strict, on his players.
Freeze if a phony. Chad is the real deal and expects his players to walk the line. (He ain't buying hookers.)
And while that might make some of you God boys wooly, it won't play with our moderately SECular players, families, and fans in the SEC.
Let Chad be Chad and let's get us an SEC coach.

GoDawgz52

Aug 21, 2023
Chad is a terrific fit for Liberty. He's uber religious, proselytizing, and overly directional, if not strict, on his players.
Freeze if a phony. Chad is the real deal and expects his players to walk the line. (He ain't buying hookers.)
And while that might make some of you God boys wooly, it won't play with our moderately SECular players, families, and fans in the SEC.
I'm no expert on coaches and pedigrees.....but this take makes me want him even more!
I would love to see State win as much as anyone else, even more if its done the right way!
But to each its own. Carry on. :)

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
Is he a hanging Chad?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We gonna get to that finish line and finish what we started.

Deion literally left during the JSU post game trophy presentation and flew to Colorado. I doubt it will be that tacky but Chadwell will finish the season and go somewhere, its pretty obvious.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I don't care how good of a coach he is. He will not get to a Georgia, Bama or LSU type school from Liberty. He is going to have to win at a P5 school like Mississippi State first. If his ambitions is to coach big time football and win NC's he needs to leave Liberty and go to a P5 first.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login