Quotes from Oregon paper on the game.

patdog

May 28, 2007
"We may have relied too much on the three-point shot in the second half," said Taylor, who was 2 of 12 -- and 1 of 7 from three-point range. "But at the same time, a lot of them were open looks. Guys were getting their shots blocked and changed so much, that may have led to us thinking that the first open shot was the best shot."

"We had no answers for him (Rhodes)," Oregon coach Ernie Kent said. "We couldn't keep the ball out of his hands, and he was pretty dominant when he got the ball."

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/sports/1206167109202690.xml&coll=7&thispage=1

BubbaWilsonFan

Mar 18, 2008
i got quite a chuckle from this quote about rhodes

"The first play of the game, he bang, bang and dunked," Porter said. "I knew he was legit."

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
Rhodes, fittingly the only player on the court <span style="font-weight: bold;">wearing socks with an NBA logo</span>, had 34 points and nine rebounds.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
he reminds me of Smoot. If he played for anyone else, I would absolutely hate him.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
He and Smoot have the same personality. They have the uncanny ability to be extremely vain but in a funny way. Charles's senior day antics were hilarious too, from the "feed the beast" t-shirts to the way it took him five minutes to exit the court for his curtain call while everyone was standing around waiting to play.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login