R. I. P., Insert Quote?

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I’ve pressed Quote because I want to respond to more than one post but when I do, the response is acting more like a reply?

Is this new or a glitch?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
It works for me. Did a lot even from other threads.

So you think he should answer questions?

Unless he was injured or something - sure, for a little while. Maybe I'm missing something on why he shouldn't?

I’ve pressed Quote because I want to respond to more than one post but when I do, the response is acting more like a reply?

Is this new or a glitch?

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Yeah. I think it was just a glitch. It’s working okay now.

It happened twice in a row so I was wondering.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

Is this new or a glitch?
If you start a reply and don't post, then start another, it keeps your original quote and just appends the new stuff. Only time I've noticed this happen.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
If you start a reply and don't post, then start another, it keeps your original quote and just appends the new stuff. Only time I've noticed this happen.
I’ve noticed it too.

The glitch was in pressing Quote and going straight to reply mode instead of Inserting Quotes.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I usually just highlight and cut/paste the portion of the quote I want to use with quotation marks around the sender , hardly ever do I want to include a full manifesto that includes pictures or videos

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login