Rara to Georgia

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Highest bidder wins. Good luck to him

Kiffin did a home visit and promised him the world. Not enough

Reactions: Ranchdawg

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
On a better note, it looks like the chance of Zavion returning is pretty high. He's apparently had his meeting with Arnett, and the door is open. He twitt'ed last night "unfinished business"

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Good luck. Not sure how much PT he's going to get but if he got paid and he doesn't want to be in Starkville then we're all better off.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
He was an effective receiver for MSU so it sucks that he is gone.
UGA was thin at the WR. Like some here predict, he may not play or be effective there, but based on most recent stats, he will be a target there.

I really hope we are able to replace his production.

Aug 23, 2012
He was an effective receiver for MSU so it sucks that he is gone.
UGA was thin at the WR. Like some here predict, he may not play or be effective there, but based on most recent stats, he will be a target there.

I really hope we are able to replace his production.
He is talented, no doubt about it. He did disappear for us in some games, but I'm not sure if it was his fault or the QB's fault. Obviously, the QB didn't think he was open or he would have thrown it to him.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Hopefully for his benefit they give him a cushion to sit on so he doesn't get splinters in his *** while sitting on the bench.
Definitely.

How many receptions/TDs did UGA's #6 receiver get this year?

That's where Rara will be next year.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
At what point do we say not all young men have the fully developed mind to not be manipulated by coaches in recruiting. Imagine all the things that happen in recruiting, what's said, mental games, relatives, etc.

I was told first hand several years ago that many 4 & 5 stars don't actually choose their school. It's chosen for them by prolonged pressure.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Rogers missed Polk. Not sure if he'll miss Rara. Maybe Walley will step up next year.

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
Rogers missed Polk. Not sure if he'll miss Rara. Maybe Walley will step up next year.
Whereas Leach’s wagon may have been hitched to Rogers, Arnett not so much.

whether we run the true air raid or some iteration of it, let’s hope that we have a true QB competition and the best man wins.

Reactions: ServiceDogg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I guess this fully answers the question of whether Rara is our best WR since Eric Moulds.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
This^^^. What a Kylin hill

that and maybe make it to the league for a couple years and get cut for attitudinal issues

So...he will have made it to the NFL and played for a couple seasons?
I'm confused because that seems pretty damn successful. The odds of even making a practice squad, much less a team, are really small. So to make a team and play for a couple years- that's elite.

...but it seems like you are being dismissive and saying it's a fail if he does these things.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Haha! I think I remember that guy too. Unless, there is an Iowa PGM pipeline I’m not aware of. Were you in Cresswell in 2002?

Brad Corley was the biggest douchebag I’ve ever met. Other baseball players were pretty cool. Laninfa was a good dude and always thought he should’ve played more earlier. Football players were all awesome. Dockery and Roosevelt were on my intramural basketball team.

Reactions: boatsandhoes

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Empty quote box because you haven't figured out how to quote and respond here.

I am not from Iowa, so no I am not the person you rambled on about. I knew 4 guys from Iowa when I at MSU. One was on the golf team and the other 3 were in the pgm program.

Whats funny is that your comments here are dismissive of rara, yet you predict he will make it to the NFL and stick there for a couple years.
Just acknowledge your comment was dumb and move on. Instead, you deflected and ranted about some guy on your dorm floor from decades ago.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
So...he will have made it to the NFL and played for a couple seasons?
I'm confused because that seems pretty damn successful. The odds of even making a practice squad, much less a team, are really small. So to make a team and play for a couple years- that's elite.

...but it seems like you are being dismissive and saying it's a fail if he does these things.
It's not successful if he has the talent to do bigger things. Kylin Hill would not be considered a success story, because he left potential on the table, both in college and the NFL (so far). Who knows what RaRa's top end potential is, but underachieving is underachieving. I personally don't think he underachieved here, so calling him Kylin Hill isn't exactly accurate. I personally think the guy is just shopping himself, whatever, some guys do that. He definitely had some big time drops, specifically against LSU. Game killers. He helped in other games.

Back to the notion of whether or not someone is a success - the great thing about this life is that you can always decide to start again from where you are, and create a new success story.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It's not successful if he has the talent to do bigger things. Kylin Hill would not be considered a success story, because he left potential on the table, both in college and the NFL (so far). Who knows what RaRa's top end potential is, but underachieving is underachieving. I personally don't think he underachieved here, so calling him Kylin Hill isn't exactly accurate. I personally think the guy is just shopping himself, whatever, some guys do that. He definitely had some big time drops, specifically against LSU. Game killers. He helped in other games.

Back to the notion of whether or not someone is a success - the great thing about this life is that you can always decide to start again from where you are, and create a new success story.
So to recap...
- if rara could have achieved more than 2 years in the NFL had he stayed at MSU(or at uga since it's predicted he will transfer down after that), then 2 years in the NFL isn't a success.
- you don't think anyone knows what rara's ceiling potential is.
- underachieving is underachieving.
- you don't think rara underachieved at MSU.

I agree with everything you posted.
You don't think he underachieved and you say you have no idea what his potential is. So then if he makes it in the NFL for 2 seasons, what I said can be correct- that's a success.
Maybe boathoes knows more than us when it comes to rara and he knows rara would have been a 5 year starter had he not transferred?
...or maybe boathoes made a dumb comment and doesn't like it being pointed out.

BA Dog

Nov 4, 2021
Dockery and Roosevelt were on my intramural basketball team.
I know it’s off topic, but Kevin Dockery was a heck of an athlete. Wasn’t very tall but could jump out of the gym, had decent speed, and was as fast twitch as we had on D. Seemed to be a pretty good guy as well. I bet he was fun to be on the court with. I don’t know if he could do it in a game setting, but I’m pretty sure I saw him dunk a basketball, at 5’8, in the Sanderson center…. A few minutes later I saw Calvin Wilson take two steps and dunk at about 365 lb. (which was even more impressive than Dock in my eyes).
Also, just looked it up, he was a 2 star guy that made it to the league.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login