Rasslin' nerds: Are floor tickets to a WWE event worth it?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
My 7 year old wants to go to a show. If I'm going to do it, I want to do it right.

Are floor tickets ("ringsider") tickets worth it? Is the visibility good?

Reason I ask is because I've done UFC ringside tickets (humble brag, I was sitting between Xhibit and Rob Dyrdek) and I couldn't see ****. The cameramen were constantly in the way and I found myself watching the jumbotron the vast majority of the time.

Nunya.sixpack

Jun 10, 2019
My 7 year old wants to go to a show. If I'm going to do it, I want to do it right.

Are floor tickets ("ringsider") tickets worth it? Is the visibility good?

Reason I ask is because I've done UFC ringside tickets (humble brag, I was sitting between Xhibit and Rob Dyrdek) and I couldn't see ****. The cameramen were constantly in the way and I found myself watching the jumbotron the vast majority of the time.

Need to be on walk down aisle, near corner at ring. Fist bumps and whatnot galore

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Ubless you’re on the walk down or on the front row ringside it’s going to be hard for your 7 year old to see anything.

jkpz28

Mar 13, 2014
Ubless you’re on the walk down or on the front row ringside it’s going to be hard for your 7 year old to see anything.

This right here. We took my nephews several times, the first time we went we got floor but not rail, it was terrible bc they couldn't see without standing in the seat.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Fair enough. This plus the card sucks it steering me away from going.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Found a pair of tickets on the front row of the first elevated tier. Now I'm going. Time to locate my foam Austin 3:16 middle finger.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
UPDATE: If you go to a basketball arena, try to get "50 yard line" tickets about 10-20 rows up. That would be where your best bang for your buck would be. We got in first row above the floor. Great for seeing in the ring, but you can't see much when they are out of the ring. It was nice having a food rail and no one in front though. But in these modern arenas, there aren't any bad seats.

For those that care, they announced at the event that WWE will be back in ATL on Jan 1. They are marketing it as "Day 1". I think this show might be first of their new PG-13 push.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login