Raylen Givens is Back!

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I'll check it out but it's in Detroit. One of the things about the first run was it was full of odd-ball Southerners. As someone with interesting relatives scattered around the South, a few of whom were once prone to making poor decisions in remarkably creative ways, I could relate.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I really enjoyed the original Miami/Kentucky one. Before watching the trailer but after seeing it was in Detroit I said the same thing he did in the trailer, "this ought to be good". I'm typically a nothing but believable, reality show type watcher, and if any cop anywhere in this country killed as many bad guys as Raylon did in the original 'Justified', they just would be railroaded out of the country but after each episode you just had to treat the next episode as totally new experience because it seemed like he killed multiple people every episode

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I really enjoyed the original Miami/Kentucky one. Before watching the trailer but after seeing it was in Detroit I said the same thing he did in the trailer, "this ought to be good". I'm typically a nothing but believable, reality show type watcher, and if any cop anywhere in this country killed as many bad guys as Raylon did in the original 'Justified', they just would be railroaded out of the country but after each episode you just had to treat the next episode as totally new experience because it seemed like he killed multiple people every episode
Yes it is old way story telling like Dirty Harry / John Wayne. Some current cop shows, like FBI, try to be opposite where they pull their gun but the bad guy always gets away at first. Funny thing is usually it gets someone else killed by them not ending it when they first encounter the bad guy.

Reactions: 17itdawg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

I’m pumped. You can’t expect the chemistry to be the same as the original because Boyd Crowder may be the greatest villain in the history of TV. How Goggins didn’t win an Emmy, I have no idea. That being said. I like Boyd Holbrook. It’s hilarious to me they cast a guy named Boyd from KY to be the new big bad. It looks like they may be taking a play out of the Dark Knight, going from a villain that is charismatic and you can’t help but like and can’t be replicated, to a villain that is completely heartless that you have to hate.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Been looking forward to this. Olyphant is one of my favorites. His appearances on the old Conan show are classics.

Reactions: 17itdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login