Recent Threads: Beer Brands and TV Shows

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Since we recently discussed many independent beer brands in light of the InBev sells, and I started the Longmire thread I thought I'd combine the two.

Last week in the midst of my binging of Longmire some buddies sent me a pic from Alaska standing on a Glacier holding Rainier beers. I'd never even heard of the brand before the show. Seemed like a sign from God. I got him to bring me back some. I had no idea what to expect, but this beer is damn good. I now understand Walt even more.

IMG_20230814_191450156x2.jpg

@PooPopsBaldHead are you swiggin' this out there in Potato Land? I wonder what their geographical footprint is.

MS-halfstep

Jun 27, 2015
I buy it fairly regularly. Pretty dang good cheaper light beer. Bonus that you can get it in the 8 pack too.

When the top is gold you know it’s cold.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Since we recently discussed many independent beer brands in light of the InBev sells, and I started the Longmire thread I thought I'd combine the two.

Last week in the midst of my binging of Longmire some buddies sent me a pic from Alaska standing on a Glacier holding Rainier beers. I'd never even heard of the brand before the show. Seemed like a sign from God. I got him to bring me back some. I had no idea what to expect, but this beer is damn good. I now understand Walt even more.

View attachment 386193

@PooPopsBaldHead are you swiggin' this out there in Potato Land? I wonder what their geographical footprint is.
Ranier is everywhere... Not too shabby if you're thinking you might need to shìt through a coffee straw the next morning.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
letterkenny GIF by CraveTV

Reactions: Crazy Cotton
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login