Record setting loss today apparently….

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
14 consecutive losses in the SEC. This is not a team struggling to figure it out. This is just a fundamentally terrible baseball team. Pitchers that can’t pitch. Catchers that can’t catch. Fielders that can’t field. Hitters that can’t get a timely hit. And most notable, coaches that can’t coach.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
14 consecutive losses in the SEC. This is not a team struggling to figure it out. This is just a fundamentally terrible baseball team. Pitchers that can’t pitch. Catchers that can’t catch. Fielders that can’t field. Hitters that can’t get a timely hit. And most notable, coaches that can’t coach.
Be hard to spin these facts.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
According to another poster the average margin has been 6.3 per game. That's baaaad .

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I hope they are making the coaches ride in cars home to have a little time to ponder the situation.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I've worked a lot of years on commission only jobs with no salary and would not object to HC's having to do the same.
It would be very interesting to see. Say the norm for the SEC would be a million for a win, 1.5 million for a bowl win, 2 million for an SEC championship game win, 2 million for a playoff win, and 4 million for a national title.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal
Nov 29, 2017
Maybe Cohen knew this was gonna was gonna be a sh i t show in baseball, that’s why he split ******* really this is absolutely unbelievable. I don’t wanna say what I prayed to the man upstairs for us to win the natty but I didn’t think it would have this outcome afterwards.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Now, Coach, better let them precious babies go get inside by the heater since their backs are tightening up.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
In Polk I, you could count on the players having encountered every situation in the playbook. Polk had classes on how to play the game. What is the present staff doing at practice? Hunter Hines made a number of bonehead plays that shows he does know how to play his position. Is the at Hunter’s fault? I don’t think so.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
In Polk I, you could count on the players having encountered every situation in the playbook. Polk had classes on how to play the game. What is the present staff doing at practice? Hunter Hines made a number of bonehead plays that shows he does know how to play his position. Is the at Hunter’s fault? I don’t think so.
Yes it is his fault

my 11 year olds know:
1. proper bunt defense
2. PFPs
3. Pitchers controlling the run game

Do they make mistakes, hell yes but they know where to be

physical mistakes/errors are going to happen; mental ones are the ones that get coaches fired up

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
What position did he play prior to MSU? Hines like several of our players seems to have been recruited because he can hit the ball a long way. He really has no position, which usually means go learn LF but we can’t have 3 left fielders, so you get Hines at first, highfill or Hancock at catcher, Alford at 3rd.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login