Recruiting strategy

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Get the guys that Deon doesn't want. Two guys that I was most impressed with Saturday.

Coleman former Deon player that Deon didn't take with him.

Traore. Didn't have a bunch of catches but dude had two significant fumble recoveries that kept us from killing drives.

talented enough to catch Deon's eye but something he didn't like about them or something they didn't like about him. Every time Deon cleans house we should start picking up those players since he wants to start over every year with transfers

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
Get the guys that Deon doesn't want. Two guys that I was most impressed with Saturday.

Coleman former Deon player that Deon didn't take with him.

Traore. Didn't have a bunch of catches but dude had two significant fumble recoveries that kept us from killing drives.

talented enough to catch Deon's eye but something he didn't like about them or something they didn't like about him. Every time Deon cleans house we should start picking up those players since he wants to start over every year with transfers
I get your point but I think you’re overhyping Deion Sanders a bit

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Traore is a really good pass catching TE.. not the best blocking TE.
Colorado never throws to a TE and mostly used them to block.
He was a terrible fit for Colorado. Thusly he only stayed one semester through spring training and entered portal as it was obvious what his role was going to be.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login