Red pill/blue pill

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
If you take the red pill, we win the egg bowl and some of the shine is worn off OM and Kiffin stays in Oxford next year.

If you take the blue pill, we lose, but Kiffin ends up at Florida or Miami and the Rebs are out looking for a coach in a year with a lot of big time openings.

Just a hypothetical. I personally think there is a green pill where we win and Kiffin leaves, but I really like the blue pill between the two if those are the only options. I'm guessing OM will probably dork up the next hire ( since both State and OM seem to get it right every other hire) and 22-23' are lining up to be big years for State and nothing will make it better than OM hiring matt Luke 2.0.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Are you kidding? Of course everyone wants to win the damn game.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Anyone that chooses lose to OM needs to check their fandom.

Last edited:

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I’ll take the maroon and white pill and kick his *** this year and kick whoever’s *** they have coaching next year and ride the pirate ship into a 2023 natty

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
Of course win. As long as we beat them, I wouldn’t care if Saban were their coach. In fact, that would probably make it more fun.

Sep 9, 2012
Why is everyone so worked up over whether Kiffin stays or goes? I personally couldn’t care less. The guy has never in his career proven he can stay in one place for 3+ years and build a program. In fact, the longer he was at USC the worse they got. I don’t really follow OM recruiting, but it seems like we are in a better position for a strong close than they are.

Kiffin can generate excitement and put together a really good offense when he has talent, but nobody knows if he can actually be a program builder. Leach has proven it twice at two worse jobs than MSU.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
My bad for posting what I thought would be a prisoners dilemma type question. I will take lap for being a dubmass.

ETA. See Goat. That's how it's done. When you say something stupid, admit that you were wrong and move along. You like to keep beating a dead horse and get your stupid *** booted and come back with another screen name then rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Red Pill. MSU wins and I think Leach can get the better of Kiffin over a five or six year period.

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
If you take the red pill, we win the egg bowl and some of the shine is worn off OM and Kiffin stays in Oxford next year.

If you take the blue pill, we lose, but Kiffin ends up at Florida or Miami and the Rebs are out looking for a coach in a year with a lot of big time openings.

Just a hypothetical. I personally think there is a green pill where we win and Kiffin leaves, but I really like the blue pill between the two if those are the only options. I'm guessing OM will probably dork up the next hire ( since both State and OM seem to get it right every other hire) and 22-23' are lining up to be big years for State and nothing will make it better than OM hiring matt Luke 2.0.

If it’s alright with you imma take this golden pill where State wins…Kiffin leaves…OM hires Eli Manning and signs Arch as QB…Eli proceeds to go 2-22 in his first two years with his only two wins over Bama…OM has to grapple with benching AND firing a Manning in the same year. I have a dream.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
If it’s alright with you imma take this golden pill where State wins…Kiffin leaves…OM hires Eli Manning and signs Arch as QB…Eli proceeds to go 2-22 in his first two years with his only two wins over Bama…OM has to grapple with benching AND firing a Manning in the same year. I have a dream.

🤯

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I personally like the question but moreso love the fact that everyone, including myself, would take the red pill.

CoolDawg

Oct 20, 2013
If there isn't an award handed out for dumbest post ever, then there needs to be one created and I nominate this one! I want to win the game and don't give a rat's *** whether Kiffin returns to OM next year. I have confidence in our coaches, players, and administrators so Kiffin being in Oxford next year or for the remainder of his coaching career doesn't concern me at all.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
It's a **** post for sure, I originally was going go with win a close one vs blowout, but I pressed it to far.

With that said, a handful of you are acting like you don't give a **** if Kiffin leaves or goes, but this board will have dozens of threads and hundred of comments laughing at OM when Kiffin leaves. As well it should. It's going to be a huge setback for them.

Now carry on kicking my nuts, but a few of you acting like it's no big deal for a team to lose a coach with the best winning percentage in half a century are lying your asses off... Or just ignorant. Kiffin is the best coach they have had in a long time and the pickings will be damn slim this off-season with all of the big time job openings.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
1: I support JLS
2: Don’t give 2 ***** what UM does; but enjoy any chaos involving them.
3: some unsuspecting college football player is going to get French kissed by Megan.

Dawg_4_lifes

Sep 17, 2016
My bad for posting what I thought would be a prisoners dilemma type question. I will take lap for being a dubmass.

ETA. See Goat. That's how it's done. When you say something stupid, admit that you were wrong and move along. You like to keep beating a dead horse and get your stupid *** booted and come back with another screen name then rinse and repeat.

View attachment 23054

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
The bigger issue may be money. If Kiffin moves on, they are going to hire a coach. How that coach compares to Kiffin is an unknown. The new guy could be a lot better or a lot worse than Kiffin. What is known is that Kiffin being tossed around for other jobs is going to make them have to pay to keep him. And if he moves on, the market is about to reset (thank you, LSU), so they will be paying a lot for the next guy. In other words, we don't know what this means for on-field performance. What is easier to predict is that it will cost Ole Miss financially.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login