Rest easy friends

diehard4dawgs

May 23, 2006
I have it from the highest authority that Garrett is only talking with LSU to spy for Sly. I was genuinely worried until I heard this on the recruiting board Wow, what a load off. Because of this you should all expect that we will steal many of LSUs best recruits next year. I would like to be the first to thank Chris for joining the CIA (Crooms Intercollegiate Army) to bring down the corndogs.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
While that is absurd, I still wouldn't be worried about Garrett. It's not like he committed to MSU and instantly began recruiting others for us out of the assumption that he wouldn't get any big time offers.

davatron

May 28, 2007
Seriously?

Quote:_________________________________________________I would like to be the first to thank Chris for joining the CIA (Crooms Intercollegiate Army)_________________________________________________

Jake Wimberly

Oct 3, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________I would like to be the first to thank Chris for joining the CIA (Crooms Intercollegiate Army)_________________________________________________

This is so Gene-esk. How old a sheep are you?

diehard4dawgs

May 23, 2006
As much as I would like to take credit for the CIA quote <sarcasm>, I must admit that it came straight out of the pasture.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login