Retro College Football

FreshAsHail

All-American
Nov 7, 2023
6,815
6,713
112
The same folks who made Retro football for the NFL put out Retro College Bowl for Android. Not sure if it is on IPhone yet. I just started it and it seems pretty good.
I play a college football simulator game on my phone and it is surprisingly pretty good and addicting. It's made up teams but it still pretty good. It's called The Program. I am in my 121'st season...hahaha
 
  • Like
Reactions: preacher_dawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more