Rich to cola…

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
What about the guy who didn't get the head coaching job at Chattanooga? I thought Lamont was waiting on him. Has that guy gone someplace else? By the way, shrewd move to bring Rich onboard. He will help Paris navigate the S.C. high school scene - especially the Midlands - immensely.

Fowlmoodin99

Joined Oct 28, 1998
Jan 20, 2022
What about the guy who didn't get the head coaching job at Chattanooga? I thought Lamont was waiting on him. Has that guy gone someplace else? By the way, shrewd move to bring Rich onboard. He will help Paris navigate the S.C. high school scene - especially the Midlands - immensely.
It really is smart. Eases the BJ situation while focusing recruiting front the inside out geographically. Keep the good players home!

Reactions: KingWard and CWW

princebombs

Feb 2, 2022
Frank only gave a **** about his guys and his teams... that is why he ultimately failed to sustain any success. I'll take this all day. Honor the guys that have come before and include them. That's how you build a program.

Reactions: CWW

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
Frank only gave a **** about his guys and his teams... that is why he ultimately failed to sustain any success. I'll take this all day. Honor the guys that have come before and include them. That's how you build a program.
Dave Odom tried to honour the past. It's a needed - and not exclusive - way to build a program.

Reactions: KingWard and CWW

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login