Richard Simmons takes a dirt nap

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Working Out Richard Simmons GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
He once called to wish my late mom a happy birthday. We knew someone pretty high up in scientology and she was friends with him and Kirstie Alley. She said Happy Birthday too. BTW, our scientologist friend was really nice, kinda crazy, never shared secrets and never pushed it on us.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
He once called to wish my late mom a happy birthday. We knew someone pretty high up in scientology and she was friends with him and Kirstie Alley. She said Happy Birthday too. BTW, our scientologist friend was really nice, kinda crazy, never shared secrets and never pushed it on us.
^^^Humble brag about being friends with Dan Mullen

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I ran into Richard Simmons in the Memphis airport many years ago. That dude was a trip. He definitely enjoyed giving all of the flight attendants a big hug. That was back when flight attendants were still easy on the eyes and not the Grand Ma’s and strange dudes that fill that role these days.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
Don't care for thread title but no big deal. I get it, he kinda got on my nerves too and the remote couldn't change channels fast enough when he popped up.

I always wondered how Rock Hudson died of Aids but Richard Simmons seemed to never catch even a cold

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
wait what.gif

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login