Ridiculous...who is still feeling that deep tourney run now?

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
and we're the team this year that loses to the 12 seed. We deserve it.

Transfer, Barry.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
after they beat Georgia tomorrow.

State will be the lowest seeded SEC team in the tourney. Obviously.

Oct 14, 2007
This loss is not on any one person. It was a total team loss. Coaches, players, managers, everyone. Barry missed some shots, but he made some big ones to keep us in it. And even when he wasn't making shots, he was hustling his *** off and making plays elsewhere.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
when i was worried about this last night and today, Meo, D@A, and Desoto were full of jokes. Elementary **** my ***...

Our offense should not be this ****** with the people we have. <17> all three of you

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
crack another peaches joke...Ricky has a top 20 team laying a turd and and probably a ****** seed come tomorrow

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
MSUCostanza said:
to pat yourself on the back after State suffers an embarrassing loss.

</p>I point out offensive problems and you morons want to crack jokes. Peaches this, Peaches that...Ricky laid a turd and you know it...looking so forward to next week now

Trapper97

Aug 19, 2007
We have no signature wins and just capped our resume with a loss to a TERRIBLE Georgia team. We are an 8 seed -- at best.

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
I sensed player (lack of) motivation. Gordon sucked *** the whole short-lived tourney. He backed off defensively and got school by a midget and another freshman white boy. Guess he is planning to come back next season with that lack of sale. The scouts may have got a prospect @ guard, but his name is Gaines.

I was in total disbelieve at the lack of typical State gameplay we demonstrated. Which goes to the coach. So, I will give you that one.

MSU has some of the most athletic basketball players in the country, and until Stansbury can step up his game, we will be lucky to make it past two in the tourney.

thunderclap

Feb 25, 2008
of the Thursday bracket, then I'd say we have a 50/50 shot.

Everyone in our locker room should have to walk back to Starkville.

Win and we're a 5-seed. Lose we're an 8. And for some reason nobody can shoot anymore.

Roy Munson.sixpack

Sep 7, 2005
face it, this time he was right, but you guys are too eager to jump on just a posters name instead of thinking about actually what he said. Now, i know that it is coach and for the most part he is over the top to say the least and a dumbass many times, but he is right....we have laid a turd as we normally do come tourney time. We have no idea what to do with a zone. For some reason our coaches are to damn dumb to take it inside when both guys have 4 fouls(wait, we did do that....WITH 3 MINUTES LEFT) @*$$*%+ A, it is the same song with a different verse. We are so damn inconsistent and that is one of the main reasons we are not, and never have been a good tourney team.

Im so damn pissed right now...there is no excuse for what just happened. Players, coachers, trainers, their bitches and their dogs should be embarassed.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
but nobody wants to hear this or think this. We cant blame Ricky, he is the best coach EVER

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
We got embarassed by UGA and you're loving it. Really, give up the masquerade. We all know you aren't a State fan. We know you'll be pulling for your Hogs today, good luck to them.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
If we play like we did when we went 12-4 in the SEC and won the West, then we could go on a good run. The problem is guessing which team will show up next weekend to take part in the NCAA Tournament. I for one have no idea whether we will play with head up sphincter or not, although I obviously hope not.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We've never been projected to be higher than a #7 seed by Lunardi, which means your second round matchup is against a #1 or #2 seed. That said, the last 2 games were by far the ugliest since the SIU/Miami(OH) games. If we don't play a lot better next weekend, we won't make it to Saturday, no matter what our seed is. Our weakness was exposed this weekend and it's Ben and Barry. We're good enough at the other 3 positions to make a major run in the tourney. But when your best outside shooters are hovering around 35% from 3-point range for the season, that's just not good enough to expect much in the postseason. It's hard to beat anybody when you go 10-46 from 3-point range. We're actually damn lucky to have even made it to the semi-finals. And for the record, I do blame Stans for not recruiting better shooters. The last good shooter he recruited was Timmy Bowers.

patinodog

Mar 1, 2008
because you said a few weeks ago we woule not make sweet 16. Just like we were a lock to lose to UGA, because you said we should handle them. I now know there a three certainties in life...death, taxes and the opposite of Coach34's predictions regarding State.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Coach34 said:
MSUCostanza said:
to pat yourself on the back after State suffers an embarrassing loss.
I point out offensive problems and you morons want to crack jokes. Peaches this, Peaches that...Ricky laid a turd and you know it...looking so forward to next week now

Do you ever blame the players for anything? Stansbury does shoulder some of the balme but he cant make the shots for us. The whokle team looked like garbage yesterday.
</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login