Righteous Gemstones

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Season 3 just ended. Its hilarious. I lost it when the BJ and Judy bathtub scene came on. Had to pause it just to gather my composure.
You paused that scene? Because you wanted to see BJ sling his wang around?

nttawrt

Reactions: MSBamaWard

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Hbo Gemstoneshbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Season 3 just ended. Its hilarious. I lost it when the BJ and Judy bathtub scene came on. Had to pause it just to gather my composure.
Ditto. If it weren’t for the fact that Danny McBride is the funniest person in the world and Walton Goggins commitment to being Baby Billy. Judy and BJ would be my favorite part of the show.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Anyone watched this? It’s one 17ed up show
Satire of all the holier than thou hypocrite churches across the south. Reminds me a lot of preachers and so called churches throughout the south that use gullible people for their own game and constantly speak the Christianese in front of the tv and the church but involve themselves in the sins of the flesh and everything else more than anyone else. It's just a show and business. Great satire in my opinion.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Satire of all the holier than thou hypocrite churches across the south. Reminds me a lot of preachers and so called churches throughout the south that use gullible people for their own game and constantly speak the Christianese in front of the tv and the church but involve themselves in the sins of the flesh and everything else more than anyone else. It's just a show and business. Great satire in my opinion.
It's next on our list. We're trying to squeeze in a few surgeries before football gets cranked up. Little League is fun to watch but it's just leaves a little bit of a hole Sports television throughout the rest of August.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
They need to have a college football coach next year to make fun of Freeze.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Ditto. If it weren’t for the fact that Danny McBride is the funniest person in the world and Walton Goggins commitment to being Baby Billy. Judy and BJ would be my favorite part of the show.
With you on this.

I love the characters on this show.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
shield was another good fx show. Once he gets on a network he does a lot of work with them.

Aug 31, 2012
Baby billy quote…
Hey babe jr is asleep. Reckon I can get some a$$. There’s a road up here.
Wife says, after we get ***, can we get waffles ?

Now tell me sixpackers, who can relate to this quote driving home from StarkVegas after a big win in any sport

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login