RIP Donald Sutherland

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
WTF were you doing watching Animal House at 8 years of age? Did your mother know what kind of child she was raisin?
they didn't see it... they even bought me the record... i was listening to Louie Louie and Shamalama Ding Dong in my room..

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
actually, to be honest i had a cousin who used to babysit me when my parents were gone... she was about 15 or 16 and she would let me watch movies... we watched Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke ,The Amityville Horror and The Exorcist which i was admittedly way to young for and kinda effd me up for awhile...

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
I agree, except in " Eye of the Needle." He was a great one in my book.
and Ordinary People. Interesting casting with him and MTM but well done. Loved that movie. Great indeed across a wide range of roles. Kelly's Heroes, MASH, AH and that.
Any time someone is trying to take an "informal" group picture and taking forever on who's where, background, etc. I scream in my head JUST TAKE THE 17'ING PICTURE! Bunch of great lines in that movie.

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
My favorite actor. The best movie to me was The Eagle Has Landed. If you have never seen it, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Fritz!

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He stayed in Jackson for a short time while doing a small role in A Time to Kill. Actually met him briefly in hotel lobby. A little aloof as you might expect, but friendly enough.

His son Keifer, who was a baddie in the movie, was in his full on wild *** days. I think he was a challenge for some of the hotel staff at times.

Both are fine actors. Donald never stopped getting roles. A full career.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I like Heaven Help Us.

That's what I remember him standing out from the rest of the cast.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login