TCM will undoubtedly have something soon. I’ll keep an eye on it.
One of my long time favorites
Have to dial up In Heat of the Night, To Sir with Love and any other Poitier movies. I hope one of the movie channels has a collage of movies.
Thank you Jim, I’ll be looking alsoTCM will undoubtedly have something soon. I’ll keep an eye on it.
The Heat of the Night is an incredible film. It's on my list of "stop what I am doing and watch" films.TCM will undoubtedly have something soon. I’ll keep an eye on it.
He was a very fine director, as well. Stir Crazy.
Oh, yeah, hysterical.I didn't realize until today he was the Director of Stir Crazy. I love that movie Pryor and Wilder at their best.
Mine too. He was a class act.
One of my long time favorites
Have to dial up In Heat of the Night, To Sir with Love and any other Poitier movies. I hope one of the movie channels has a collage of movies.
I think they could do an entire month of his movies. He was so good and so versatile and a class act.TCM will undoubtedly have something soon. I’ll keep an eye on it.
TCM will undoubtedly have something soon. I’ll keep an eye on it.
Alexa found three on Tubi and one on PrimeI think they could do an entire month of his movies. He was so good and so versatile and a class act.
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here