Rogers down to 18 on QB portal rankings.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I am a big fan of Will but if I am shopping for a QB he would be way down my list.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
Some are happy...

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
Honestly I kinda wish he would go to WKU and put up huge numbers and have a great final football season of his life. If he goes to Washington I don’t think it ends up going well but I certainly understand why he would want to do it. I would be glad if he went and proved me wrong.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Honestly I kinda wish he would go to WKU and put up huge numbers and have a great final football season of his life. If he goes to Washington I don’t think it ends up going well but I certainly understand why he would want to do it. I would be glad if he went and proved me wrong.
My feelings exactly.

Reactions: DoomSlayer

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
Doesn’t UW have a good offensive line? Assuming they do, I think Will would be successful there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login