Rolling Stones tour announced…

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
Sleep Token = much better music
Alkaline GIF by PIAS Germany

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
i had tickets for Steel Wheels at the Superdome... i had only been at my job for a little over a year, i just assumed they would let me off... WRONG!!! but yes, i thought that was the last one too

Reactions: Duggar Hall Desk

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

Well, my concert budget is officially busted. Already got Toto/Journey, Skynyrd/ZZ Top, Steely Dan/Eagles, Loverboy/Hagar booked but damn I'd love to see the Stones. I hate Atlanta though and no Nashville so if I squeeze in one more I might take in one of the Kid Rock/Aldean shows instead. Saw him in July but his Rock the Country tour is a loaded lineup.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Well, my concert budget is officially busted. Already got Toto/Journey, Skynyrd/ZZ Top, Steely Dan/Eagles, Loverboy/Hagar booked but damn I'd love to see the Stones. I hate Atlanta though and no Nashville so if I squeeze in one more I might take in one of the Kid Rock/Aldean shows instead. Saw him in July but his Rock the Country tour is a loaded lineup.

So far I’ve got tickets to a couple shows at Marty Stuart’s Ellis in Philadelphia, a gig at Hal & Mal’s, and I’m going to Nashville for one at the Ryman.

I’ve been more considering shows for next year but have to keep it much more local…

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
i had tickets for Steel Wheels at the Superdome... i had only been at my job for a little over a year, i just assumed they would let me off... WRONG!!! but yes, i thought that was the last one too
Skipped class and French test and got to NOLA right around show time and drove back the next day. French professor said I could make up the test if I was back in time to take it with his other section. Got to campus and went straight to test. Win-win.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Are they playing Memorial Park in Memphis?
Many years ago they played the Liberty Bowl. Biggest crowd ever seen in that stadium. Around 80K, but I didn't make it. I thiink they might need wheelchairs and walkers for this tour.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Many years ago they played the Liberty Bowl. Biggest crowd ever seen in that stadium. Around 80K, but I didn't make it. I thiink they might need wheelchairs and walkers for this tour.
Memorial Park is a cemetery in the middle of Memphis.

was21

May 29, 2007
Shirley all the performances will be matinees. Their bedtimes must be no later than 8:00 PM.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
17 those guys are old. The Serenity Springs Retirement Community Bridge Club is going to be lit at the Tampa show.
Baby Boomers Dancing GIF

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Shirley all the performances will be matinees. Their bedtimes must be no later than 8:00 PM.
i saw a special about them on something like 60 Minutes about a decade ago.. they showed their tour rider which still consisted of multiple cases of booze and beer and cartons of cigs. the last one killed me... they actually required handwritten instructions for how to work the satellite remote control... not even making that up.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login