Rosebowl is saying that we have a coach…….

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
I see a lot of Odom on other boards. Wouldn’t an announcement this weekend preclude him due to UNLV playing in the MWC title game?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If Genes page had a coach with a contract in hand shaking Selmon hand with the other hand I still would not believe it.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I would assume this means he is informing his team after their last regular season game and is not coaching their championship game. Or we are hiring a coach with a bad record that is like 9th in his conference. Who could that be ? Oh yeah. Elko.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Harbaugh.
The Simpsons Work GIF

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I would assume this means he is informing his team after their last regular season game and is not coaching their championship game. Or we are hiring a coach with a bad record that is like 9th in his conference. Who could that be ? Oh yeah. Elko.
Elko makes 3.5 million a year, Willie Fritz makes 2.8 million a year. I’d be surprised on Elko more than on Fritz.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I see a lot of Odom on other boards. Wouldn’t an announcement this weekend preclude him due to UNLV playing in the MWC title game?
That’s his choice . Barn door wide open after last game of regular season for carousal.

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
Lebby is much more like Mullen than Moorehead.

I have zero sources, but we could do a lot worse than Lebby.
Lebby is great if you like 20 bubble screens a game. Dude is on the verge of getting run out of Norman for his dumbass play calls and we’re about to come in and be his white knight. Guy has never been a HC, never had to manage a team/org, never had to hire coordinators, never had to develop a team. Seems to me it’s the exact same position we just got out of but it’s camouflaged by a “fast, pretty offense” with an OU ribbon to appease the peasants.

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
Lebby is great if you like 20 bubble screens a game. Dude is on the verge of getting run out of Norman for his dumbass play calls and we’re about to come in and be his white knight. Guy has never been a HC, never had to manage a team/org, never had to hire coordinators, never had to develop a team. Seems to me it’s the exact same position we just got out of but it’s camouflaged by a “fast, pretty offense” with an OU ribbon to appease the peasants.
Pretty much spot on. OK wants his *** gone. This program doesn't need another learn on the job hire. Hope he's a quick learner

Reactions: Imadick

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Dan built a lot of houses off bubble screens, but they don't seem to work as well know.

Imadick

Jan 18, 2009
We offered Jim Bo when he was as assistant at Eliswho. He made some very disparaging comments about State. So F’him forever!

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
They have scored a ton of points this year. So let’s run what he is running.

Reactions: olblue

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
“his team” , “Inform his team” sounds more like a HC, not a coordinator. That gets Lebby out. I hope so.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
It sounds like a lot of people would rather have Odom than Lebby. Odom is basically asking for the job, allegedly.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login