Rosebowl

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
I saw a Tweet shared to Facebook (i dont have Twitter so one of you will have to post it) where Rosebowl called out sec nation for not using a local place to cater them Saturday. I’m with him on it, but my point in posting this is, boy does he trigger Ole Miss fans?! They just can’t help themselves. Has there ever been another person that triggers them worse than Steve? I’ll hang up and listen

vicksburg

Sep 28, 2022
Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

He did effectively end Freeze’s tenure and that man was pretty much a golden child for them.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
He's a Yancy in that he is an unabashed homer but not even close when it comes to unethical behavior which is what got Yancy eventually canned.

He also took down their golden boy and did it by himself using Freeze's own behavior and didn't need to resort to colluding with NCAA investigators, employing PIs and millions of donor dollars.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Probably Selmer, TN w/ their camera ticket writing system but from what I hear you don't have to pay those but they prey upon those that know no better

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
Unintentionally ran a light about 2am in Milan, TN a year and a half ago. They sent me a bill for 5 straight months. Didn't send one on the 6th.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login