Ross Dellenger saying Cohen officially gone - Bracky Brett is interim**

FQDawg

May 1, 2006

Maybe this is some new definition of "respected" that I'm not familiar with. The fact that Bracky Brett is involved with our athletic department at all is embarrassing. The fact that he's the interim AD says a lot about how poorly our athletic department has been run since Stricklin left. Because we should have someone who is a much better option than Brett on staff. Probably should have multiple someones.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007

Maybe this is some new definition of "respected" that I'm not familiar with. The fact that Bracky Brett is involved with our athletic department at all is embarrassing. The fact that he's the interim AD says a lot about how poorly our athletic department has been run since Stricklin left. Because we should have someone who is a much better option than Brett on staff.

Crap. I thought DS was just kidding about Bracky being named interim. We better get a qualified full-time AD hired pretty quickly.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
As a precautionary measure, Bracky has reported all findings from his breakfast and will self-place MSU Athletics on probation through 2024.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

Maybe this is some new definition of "respected" that I'm not familiar with. The fact that Bracky Brett is involved with our athletic department at all is embarrassing. The fact that he's the interim AD says a lot about how poorly our athletic department has been run since Stricklin left. Because we should have someone who is a much better option than Brett on staff. Probably should have multiple someones.

I just assumed the Bracky part was a joke. I mean, it is a joke. But not a haha, that's funny joke. I know an interim doesn't have to be somebody that could actually do the job, but talk about broadcasting your lack of seriousness.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I'm going to assume moving Bracky into the interim means we absolutely are not going to hire from within.
Means we're not going to hire from within and also possibly means we wanted to point out to several of John's direct reports that we have very little respect for them.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Means we're not going to hire from within and also possibly means we wanted to point out to several of John's direct reports that we have very little respect for them.
This probably isn't far off the mark.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login