Ross Diellenger roasting Ms St

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Yeah I listened to Bo Bounds this morning to hear his thoughts. And I know take it for what it is, but he said msu has enough money to compete but just haven't been putting forth the effort. He claimed that Bulldog club has more money than the OM foundation so the "big money booster" are there but just haven't been focused on NIL. He also said we have failed to hire good support staff.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
That'll cover only half of Harsins buyout

Last edited:

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
So Auburn has the money, but they need an AD to put the boosters providing said money in their place. And they expect the money to keep rolling in.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Why are we behind Cohen???
It would seem that MSU is behind Auburn because Auburn boosters have contributed more to the effort than MSU boosters have.

The are a myriad of reasons for that, but it may mean that the pool is more shallow in Mississippi or that boosters just aren’t as generous to that cause. There are a lot of people out there that hate the NIL concept. Arbitrarily pointing the finger at Cohen without data to support that tells me you aren’t as interested as you make out to be.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
It would seem that MSU is behind Auburn because Auburn boosters have contributed more to the effort than MSU boosters have.

The are a myriad of reasons for that, but it may mean that the pool is more shallow in Mississippi or that boosters just aren’t as generous to that cause. There are a lot of people out there that hate the NIL concept. Arbitrarily pointing the finger at Cohen without data to support that tells me you aren’t as interested as you make out to be.
Either NIL is apart of the AD or not.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Time to get a guy with good sales and fund raising skills. Cohen's record on NIL should be worthy of a firing. Somebody above posted a comment that I found interesting that AU's good to go with NIL, now they need a guy who will tell AU's Cigar Boys that despite their financial contributions, they are not the decision makers in the Athletic Department. They may just be looking for an IB who ain't afraid to cuss.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Time to get a guy with good sales and fund raising skills. Cohen's record on NIL should be worthy of a firing. Somebody above posted a comment that I found interesting that AU's good to go with NIL, now they need a guy who will tell AU's Cigar Boys that despite their financial contributions, they are not the decision makers in the Athletic Department. They may just be looking for an IB who ain't afraid to cuss.
Will the money stick around at the same level if he does that?

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

I'd like to pause and admire the fact that there was already a chuckster on on3. Carry on.

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Yeah I listened to Bo Bounds this morning to hear his thoughts. And I know take it for what it is, but he said msu has enough money to compete but just haven't been putting forth the effort. He claimed that Bulldog club has more money than the OM foundation so the "big money booster" are there but just haven't been focused on NIL. He also said we have failed to hire good support staff.
Bo really does love to fan the flames. He should look up Dickie Scruggs’s net worth. I have heard that he has been involved in some of their NIL deals.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
If that's the only tweet, I don't consider that a roast. Seems like he is just describing reality. We definitely need to get organized and maximize the booster money we have. Schools like State and Ole Miss are at a disadvantage to schools like Texas A&M and even Auburn. We can't afford any inefficiencies.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Ross need to learn cohen was a lot of our issues with reaching out to businesses, fans, alums, etc for support.
In my dealings with Cohen I would say they were not very AD like in the way that you would like the AD to be. Not very friendly to the average fan. Both stricklin and Byrne were great with that. Cohen wasn't exactly a great people person.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
For those wondering what Cohen could’ve done better on NIL, see tweet below. This is just a small example but We never saw this out of him. FWIW, Grove collective just surpassed 1000 members. I’m not sure where we are at, but I signed up a couple weeks ago for Bulldog initiative and I think I am number 293

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
For those wondering what Cohen could’ve done better on NIL, see tweet below. This is just a small example but We never saw this out of him. FWIW, Grove collective just surpassed 1000 members. I’m not sure where we are at, but I signed up a couple weeks ago for Bulldog initiative and I think I am number 293

Hope he talked punk Hemphill with him. What a damn joke. And he should have been fired for things under strickland’s watch…. Identical to baseball coach that was canned. Get it? Lol

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
FWIW, Charlie Winfield posted on 247 we've had close to 50 new sign-ups for BI in the last 24 hours. Said we had 27 sign ups this morning

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login