Rough Day for MSU

1993DawgAlum

Dec 30, 2018
Walk off loss vs Tulane and getting our a$$ handed to us by A&M. I’m not sure we’re even going to get 50.

1993DawgAlum

Dec 30, 2018
Well…..given todays results,I’ll take any positive MSU news at this point. Hell yeah! On another positive note, whenever Garcia is on the floor, good things seem to happen.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Dogs making their usual second half run from a 18 point game down to a 4 point game. They gonna break my heart one more time ain't they.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Dogs making their usual second half run from a 18 point game down to a 4 point game. They gonna break my heart one more time ain't they.

Just like every game we're out of it then we're in it and we're out of it and then we're in it just to lose right at the last minute because there is not one thing we can consistently do well as a team.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I thought it was a nice touch by the A&M guy that snow birded to hold the ball and not score to keep the point spread under 4, the Vegas line for the game.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Do we have any hot players?

I've caught myself watching more softball lately all around. Some hotties out there.

Also, college gymnastics is a nice watch on Friday nights

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I've tuned basketball out. It's time to move on and redo the hump altogether. Bring students back court side and bring in a young coach that can energize

Nunya.sixpack

Jun 10, 2019

We make ****** teams look great. This switch flip **** is horrible. We play a whole game like we play the last 8, we aren't "on the bubble".

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Soccer team beat UAB and Charles Cross had a good day at the combine. That's about it for positive news.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
MSU Athletics is not trending well. Thanks to the IB who is probably focusing on his Baseball Color Commentary skills.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Sadly, our demographics don't speak well for future success. Dollars are king in today's college sports. We should pick up some sports that are not big money makers and allow for amateur status. Professional college players will kill schools like ours.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
We are the Ukraine of the college sports world. Been around a long time. A minor member of an empire dominated by evil ruffians. Recent coming into our own and success overshadowed by sea change in status quo. Led by a Jew.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Sadly, our demographics don't speak well for future success. Dollars are king in today's college sports. We should pick up some sports that are not big money makers and allow for amateur status. Professional college players will kill schools like ours.
Especially since Fundraising/Marketing is not our Athletics Department strength. Us being in the SEC is the only thing we have going for us right now, but who knows if the SEC will even exist in 7-8 years.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Especially since Fundraising/Marketing is not our Athletics Department strength. Us being in the SEC is the only thing we have going for us right now, but who knows if the SEC will even exist in 7-8 years.

State has always had a "happy to be here" mentality when it came being in the SEC. The hallmark of the school is "grit"...and we never had a tradition for winning (all collective programs).

We know what will it take to achieve a more elite level this, and we know collectively who must step up to decide to change things and do what needs to be done.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
We are the Ukraine of the college sports world. Been around a long time. A minor member of an empire dominated by evil ruffians. Recent coming into our own and success overshadowed by sea change in status quo. Led by a Jew.

Very insightful analogy! If the WWE model drops down to college sports we will be fodder for the featured programs. Hey wait, hasn't that already happened in football?

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
We're Latvia. We share similar colors and have debated over what shade of red is the proper one (link).

As a bonus, its President is of Jewish heritage (link).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login