Ruh Roh.....Ole Miss misses on Dillon Gabriel.*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
The QB they get from the transfer portal will determine their 2022 season. Who is available? Who isn't currently available but might be after bowls or spring training?

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
People keep saying Lane is a great recruiter and Leach doesn't recruit, but I am not seeing that as a fact. Looks just the opposite to me. I guess time will tell but makes me think of that great movie line " you keep using that word but I do not think it means what you think it does" . Also during Leach press conference he mentioned a lot of people think a good recruiter is like a used car salesman. Wonder if that was directed at Lane ?

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
People keep saying Lane is a great recruiter and Leach doesn't recruit, but I am not seeing that as a fact. Looks just the opposite to me. I guess time will tell but makes me think of that great movie line " you keep using that word but I do not think it means what you think it does" . Also during Leach press conference he mentioned a lot of people think a good recruiter is like a used car salesman. Wonder if that was directed at Lane ?[/QUOTE

Kiffers certainly doesn’t appear to filling out their needs. I wonder if he expected to be somewhere else by now.

patdog

May 28, 2007
When you get down to classes in the 20s, it's more about player evaluation and what you do with them when you get them than the stars. From what I've seen both Leach and Kiffin are pretty good. I'd call it a wash for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login