Rumor

the dude.sixpack

Jan 27, 2011
Since this seems to be the place for this type of thing.. A friend of a friends wife owns a women’s clothing store in Starkville. She says someone from the athletic dep came in the store today and says the new coach will be announced this Friday. Only reason I seem to believe this is bc they were there asking for several clothing options (MSU colors) for the wife for when it’s announced.

• Love
Reactions: eckie1 and PCHSDawg

PCHSDawg

Nov 12, 2014
Since this seems to be the place for this type of thing.. A friend of a friends wife owns a women’s clothing store in Starkville. She says someone from the athletic dep came in the store today and says the new coach will be announced this Friday. Only reason I seem to believe this is bc they were there asking for several clothing options (MSU colors) for the wife for when it’s announced.
Yup, that's definitely a rumor.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
Overnight shipping is a thing. Would be a hell of a slip from a “you’ll hear it from me” AD.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Overnight shipping is a thing. Would be a hell of a slip from a “you’ll hear it from me” AD.
He never said who, just when. Salmon said not to believe any rumored names until we hear it from him. We know no more about who than we did.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
We’re hiring a cross dresser aren’t we?

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
In all seriousness this seems silly considering both the Bulldog Club and Athletic Department have closest full of swag, why would they send an intern out to buy?

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
No Jimbo Fisher

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
In all seriousness this seems silly considering both the Bulldog Club and Athletic Department have closest full of swag, why would they send an intern out to buy?
You think a coach's wife is going to wear an adidas women's polo and yoga pants?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login