Run Da Bawl!

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It's almost like we need a thread devoted to random thoughts/rants about the game so we don't end up with multiple threads about utter nonsense from the same person.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulldawg56

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I genuinely laughed out loud at this. What does me being a mod have to do with anything.
Gives you a power trip. You attack posters that come on and post about the situation we are in. If you want to debate then let's debate. Tell me how my post are bad? Do you disagree. Why? Thats all you and your mateme bro do.

my original post was based on we were throwing behind the line of scrimmage on several plays we decided to run the ball and we started scoring some points.
I'm not the only one that has said that this week. Several of the analyst that know football have said that's what we need to do. I agree. We have to establish some kind of run game.

You just came into defend your buddy.
You guys want to debate let's go.

Who the 17 cares if I made a separate thread. You act like you own the damn board. Utter nonsense? Okay. We ran the ball we moved the ball and stopped going three and out with the stupid swing passes with receivers not blocking. Like I said the other day you guys must love 2-10 seasons. And love what you are watching? Sorry it's a state message board. Sorry to comment about the game or situation. Sorry I didn't follow "the unwritten rules" you have or some bs about only posting in game thread.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Gives you a power trip. You attack posters that come on and post about the situation we are in. If you want to debate then let's debate. Tell me how my post are bad? Do you disagree. Why? Thats all you and your mateme bro do.

my original post was based on we were throwing behind the line of scrimmage on several plays we decided to run the ball and we started scoring some points.
I'm not the only one that has said that this week. Several of the analyst that know football have said that's what we need to do. I agree. We have to establish some kind of run game.

You just came into defend your buddy.
You guys want to debate let's go.

Who the 17 cares if I made a separate thread. You act like you own the damn board. Utter nonsense? Okay. We ran the ball we moved the ball and stopped going three and out with the stupid swing passes with receivers not blocking. Like I said the other day you guys must love 2-10 seasons. And love what you are watching? Sorry it's a state message board. Sorry to comment about the game or situation. Sorry I didn't follow "the unwritten rules" you have or some bs about only posting in game thread.
We gave you a hard time and you got your panties in a twist. Oh no.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Apparently you do because you keep replying.
as do you. I'll reemphasize. Don't care if you shat or wetted yourself. You keep replying to my thread. If you hate it, ignore button cost nothing. Won't hurt my feelings. You ring the bell, I'm gonna answer the door.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Are you the ‘run the ball dude’ who wanted Arnett to change his offense? I have little respect for fans who ask us to run a single focus offense in this modern era.

We ran the ball today. It helped us move the ball on Florida. However, we had 240 yards on the ground and 240 yards in the air.

The problem with this post is that defense is our problem. We couldn’t stop diarrhea with a gallon of Pepto. If you would focus on the real problem, SPS’ers would think you were such a dumb azs.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
as do you. I'll reemphasize. Don't care if you shat or wetted yourself. You keep replying to my thread. If you hate it, ignore button cost nothing. Won't hurt my feelings. You ring the bell, I'm gonna answer the door.
ringing homer simpson GIF