Rushing yards

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Which begs the question of why you are still bitching
SMH, why you bitching about posters talking about the game plan and offense as a whole. The offense as a whole was pretty bad. The last drive was the best drive of the game and that's when they finally committed to running the ball. But I guess you are too dense to get that.

Chucksizzle

Dec 17, 2022
SMH, why you bitching about posters talking about the game plan and offense as a whole. The offense as a whole was pretty bad. The last drive was the best drive of the game and that's when they finally committed to running the ball. But I guess you are too dense to get that.
Ok moron, why don’t you start another thread about how Minshew throws bad passes because he played in the air raid. That was a great one.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Ok moron, why don’t you start another thread about how Minshew throws bad passes because he played in the air raid. That was a great one.
Yeah that last game Minshew played was great. He's gonna be an all pro. How many leach coaches qbs have been all pro? Just curious. How many have made the pro bowl. Or how many are just coaches now? Leach qbs are notorious system qbs.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Your agenda is showing, dummy
Nothing dummy is showing. You aren't helping yourself just calling me a dummy. Prove me wrong. Leach system qbs don't pan out in the nfl. They just don't. Putting qbs in a system where they throw 80 percent of the plays only hurts them. Balanced attacks are better offenses. Athletic strong arm qbs make better nfl qbs. Just the way it is. I can't help you if you don't understand that.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Nothing dummy is showing. You aren't helping yourself just calling me a dummy. Prove me wrong. Leach system qbs don't pan out in the nfl. They just don't. Putting qbs in a system where they throw 80 percent of the plays only hurts them. Balanced attacks are better offenses. Athletic strong arm qbs make better nfl qbs. Just the way it is. I can't help you if you don't understand that.
Tom Brady, Drew Brees, the Manning Brothers say hi.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Have we ever pulled linemen? Thats what we did down the stretch and we gashed them.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Tom Brady, Drew Brees, the Manning Brothers say hi.
Those guys didn't play for leach. They also all have strong grades arms. Those guys are also a dying breed in the new NFL. Three aren't playing any more. Brady has had a pretty **** year. Not sure what you are proving.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Those guys didn't play for leach. They also all have strong grades arms. Those guys are also a dying breed in the new NFL. Three aren't playing any more. Brady has had a pretty **** year. Not sure what you are proving.
Athletic QB’s make the best NFL QB’s based on what? The QB’s that make it long term and become the best in the NFL don’t stay athletic forever. The best QB’s historically are tough, smart and accurate.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
This offense Leach designed is still a work in progress and those expecting instant gratification are always gonna be biatchin'. The only way we can rush the ball is when The D is expecting otherwise and we've been flingin' it all day then we pop dat A$$ in the later stages of the game. A tougher, faster , stronger Armed QB will fix a lot of our schit.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
You going to judge Brady off one below-average season as your rebuttal?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
You going to judge Brady off one below-average season as your rebuttal?
I also said none of them are leach system qbs. They also have high ratings in arm strength. Tom Brady is also not a pocket statue. Minshew and Rogers are nothing like Brady except throw a lot and can sometimes be accurate passers if given a lot of time. Brady throws a ton of guys open and has field vision only they could dream of. He has an nfl arm and size.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login