S. Robertson on Kendal Briles, Bumphis & Tony Hughes

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Bo I can you are nervous about losing the pass game. And/or wills ability to run. Yeah that is something to consider but I don't see Briles going back to 70 run 30 pass. I think Briles wants to stay 50 -50 which is I think his issue with Pittman. Pittman wants to run too much. Veer and shoot uses both in tandem to help.

Chucksizzle

Dec 17, 2022
Briles has never been 50/50, at best he’s 60/40 run pass. He’s a running qb offense and will need a big sturdy qb not currently on the roster. Parson doesn’t fit either. His qbs take a lot of punishment.

arnett may prefer this as a run heavy game takes pressure off the defense.

PirateBay

Jan 9, 2020
Stidham more athletic and bigger arm. That's gonna be problem with will. Need a bigger arm

Stidham was 6’2” 214, ran a 4.81 at the combine. Will’s profile is currently 6’2” 210 and runs a 4.84.

I’m not saying he doesn’t have a stronger arm, but his weakness/concern leaving college was specifically inability to throw the deep ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I’m not saying he doesn’t have a stronger arm, but his weakness/concern leaving college was specifically inability to throw the deep ball.
I think that's just my feelings on will more so than stidham. Will just small and his arm is not that strong

1msucub

Oct 3, 2004
Gonna be honest. I saw "S. Robertson" and immediately went with the idea that Sawyer Robertson was going on Bo Bounds and talking about an incoming OC while declaring your portal intentions in a BOLD move.
100% truth.

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
Stidham was 6’2” 214, ran a 4.81 at the combine. Will’s profile is currently 6’2” 210 and runs a 4.84.

His weaknesses are, can’t read defenses, zero mobility and a below average arm. Physically he and stidman are comparable but thats it. Will a great kid but dose t have the qualifications to be a pro QB. He. may get drafted but more like a UDFA. Not picking him as he‘s done a good job here but IMO not NFL QB.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
His weaknesses are, can’t read defenses, zero mobility and a below average arm. Physically he and stidman are comparable but thats it. Will a great kid but dose t have the qualifications to be a pro QB. He. may get drafted but more like a UDFA. Not picking him as he‘s done a good job here but IMO not NFL QB.
Will is destined to be a great coach. I think he has a bright coaching future.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Briles has never been 50/50, at best he’s 60/40 run pass. He’s a running qb offense and will need a big sturdy qb not currently on the roster. Parson doesn’t fit either. His qbs take a lot of punishment.

arnett may prefer this as a run heavy game takes pressure off the defense.
Excuse Me Focus GIF by Cameo

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login