Saints fans on this page rejoice! Your redemption maybe nigh!

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I don't believe that at all. More chance of me being qb for the saints next season than Brady. Payton may come back if he can't get a team to trade out of him. But I bet he ends up elsewhere.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
On one hand doesn't seem like a great plan. On the other, what plan is better? I guess try to be terrible and draft Caleb Williams? Gonna be plenty competition for that, though.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Only way I could see Payton coming back to New Orleans is if he thought he could bring in s really good qb to work with but i don't seen him or Brady coming to Nola.

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
Why would he not go to Nola? He almost went before Brees decided to come back, and ended up in Tampa.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
My 6 year old grandson is a walking NFL encyclopedia of players, positions, and skill levels. He watches a ton of football but actually learned most of it from video games. Anyway, over Christmas I was asking him a bunch of NFL questions and he was correct 100 percent of the time. Eventually I asked who was the best player on the Saint’s team. He quickly looked at me, shook his head, and said none of them. I bowed to the superior knowledge of my grandson. Can’t top that.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Why would he not go to Nola? He almost went before Brees decided to come back, and ended up in Tampa.
Because if I could hang out in Tampa or Nola. I would choose beaches and Tampa. Tom Brady would have to hire quite the security detail for Nola. And I work in Nola. Lot of fun in NOLA. But lot of crap too. I know that has to factor for some of these guys leaving and not wanting to come here.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Tampa is liveable, especially for a rich single dude such as Brady whereas Nola is a cesspool and I sure wouldn't want to bring young children there for anything. Having said that, I sure have enjoyed oysters and hurricane punch there from time to time . . . . . .

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login