Same Will Rogers. Left receiver hanging, got smoked.

swagdog

Jun 29, 2023
It’s reassuring that my anger towards him as our starting quarterback was warranted, at least.

He’s allergic to throwing 1st downs.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Reactions: GomJabbar

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Funny, Washington seems to be running the same crap we did starting in 2020z. I wonder why?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
LOL!!! Not surprised at ALL by that response! I thought we were going back to run only? Could it be you were full of BS?
You have zero context of anything. Total boomer mentality. You don’t have the mental capacity to understand.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You have zero context of anything. Total boomer mentality. You don’t have the mental capacity to understand.
VERY typical response!!! No addressing of the issues raised in the post, just personal attacks. You said we were going to run the ball too much. Instead we perhaps threw it more. There is NO doubt we abandoned the ancient three yards and a cloud of dust passing game. I was actually taken aback by that first down field LONG throw.....and it worked!!! And we did it MULTIPLE times. The wishbone pass game is finally, thank God, dead at MSU. That being said, I'm under no illusions, I watched the game today. We have severe problems that will show against good teams. I haven't changed my predictions. At least we have a coach that isn't married to an offense the dinosaurs would recognize. Or one that lied to his team and his employers.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login