Sankey

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Probably, but that certainly won’t endure him to TX fans if he wants Bama in there ahead of Bevo.

Last edited:

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Was at the SEC legends induction on Friday night and Sankey was already beating that drum, it's like he knew that Bama would win????

Reactions: Ranchdawg

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Was at the SEC legends induction on Friday night and Sankey was already beating that drum, it's like he knew that Bama would win????
I think he thought it was possible, and I suspect that Dellinger story coming out wasn’t a coincidence

Reactions: woozman

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
There will never be a season in the future with less than two SEC teams in the playoffs as long as at least 12 make it.

But, I don't think an SEC team is getting in the CFP this year. And they can thank the money grab that is the SEC Championship game for that (which is being conveniently ignored by most media).

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
But, I don't think an SEC team is getting in the CFP this year. And they can thank the money grab that is the SEC Championship game for that (which is being conveniently ignored by most media).
Last I checked, every conference has a “money grab” championship game. And in these days with these giant sized conferences, its the only way to determine a true conference champion.

The SEC is just the only league that’s good enough to have two elite teams in its championship just about every single year. Seems like an odd thing to be punished for.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Last I checked, every conference has a “money grab” championship game. And in these days with these giant sized conferences, its the only way to determine a true conference champion.

The SEC is just the only league that’s good enough to have two elite teams in its championship just about every single year. Seems like an odd thing to be punished for.

Of course you're right, but I'm afraid the SEC is about to get punished.

I'll fully acknowledge I hate these huge leagues and the championship games are just over the top money grabs to me. But It's their world and I'm gonna live in it till I can't.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Yeah, it wasn’t that long ago people were in here were talking about how terrible Alabama was this year and now they’re acting like they’re a gift from God.

Well, they did improve quite a bit over the course of the season. They were a little lost on offense early.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Probably, but that certainly won’t endure him to TX fans if he wants Bama in there ahead of Bevo.
That would be a proper introduction to the SEC for Texas because they may need to learn to be Bama's ***** also just like the rest of the conference.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Look, this all sets up several situations. You've got Texas coming into the conference and suddenly they're in the playoffs. You've got the possibility of the ACC being left out. A PAC team headed to the BIG is suddenly in the playoffs. That's some serious "realignment encouragement" going on. Feels like a WWE walkout almost.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Not only did he prevail with Alabama but he might have captured FSU and Clemson or UNC in the process

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login