Saturday will be the least attended SEC home opener in Davis Wade since…

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
match game thank you GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
Tickets for the product on field are a lot cheaper than the products at the concession stand, i.e. sandwich and drink.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'd rather get the dollar and fifty one cent hot dog combo at Sams and watch reruns of House Hunters in the TV section till closing time.
Get one of the camping chairs from outdoor furniture section and tell them you are trying it out too, sucks to stand there all afternoon. Occasionally you need to change tv's too and act like you are comparing pictures so they don't think you are just sitting there watching their tv's for no reason. Let the people giving out free samples know where you are in case they have leftovers.

• Haha
Reactions: Villagedawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It reminds me of a similar time—somebody gave me some extra tickets I could not give away to the Florida/ Mississippi State game while Croom was coaching and Norwood was here.

That's the last time I remember beating them in person.

I walked out with an extra set of tickets in my pocket.

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
I can’t wait to see how long it will take before the Boo birds come out. That’s sad indeed, but it should surely send a message to the AD and all of the coaching staff.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It reminds me of a similar time—somebody gave me some extra tickets I could not give away to the Florida/ Mississippi State game while Croom was coaching and Norwood was here.

That's the last time I remember beating them in person.

I walked out with an extra set of tickets in my pocket.
I thought I was remembering this correctly.