Savannah Banana’s

HamSammich

Nov 9, 2016
If any of you get the opportunity, go to a game. Non stop fun and a great atmosphere. Game started at 7 and at 5:00 the pep band and DJ was already getting the party started. Whole team comes out to the front of the stadium after the game and sings with the DJ and interacts with the crowd.

Before the game the players mingle with the fans like they’ve known them their whole life. Had a player walk into the team store asking multiple fans if they knew where he could buy a game jersey.

Isn’t your typical sit down and enjoy baseball either. Something is always going on and they do an amazing job keeping you entertained.

Wife is from Savannah and my in laws still live here. Was in town for my brother in laws graduation and got our hands on some tickets.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
I was on the waitlist to try to get an August/September game but didnt get a ticket. 68,000 people on the waitlist and only 4,500 tickets. I will just try to stubhub them.

I've been interested in them for the last couple of years. All the crazy rules and speed of the game and non-stop entertainment. The owner is awesome too...

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’m going in July!

It’s a regular CPL game, not Banana Ball, but from what I’m reading that’s still a fun experience.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login