Saw One In The Wild

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
D8A8F491-0C02-4BAC-A361-178D2CD5711D.jpeg
This was at orientation on Monday. His parents straight up gave him a very new looking MIATM shirt. I don’t know whether his dad wins dad of the year for the ultimate troll job on his son….or should have CPS called on him. And if you didn’t remember, Russell Athletics put a big logo in the center between the shoulder blades. It is our tramp stamp from Croom.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Hey, I've still got one somewhere if Mrs Bite hasn't converted it to dust rags yet. That was quality 100% cotton right there.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
View attachment 349644
This was at orientation on Monday. His parents straight up gave him a very new looking MIATM shirt. I don’t know whether his dad wins dad of the year for the ultimate troll job on his son….or should have CPS called on him. And if you didn’t remember, Russell Athletics put a big logo in the center between the shoulder blades. It is our tramp stamp from Croom.
A lot of potential in this one boys. Meaty fingers, belly coming in nice but ample room for growth, clearly in an abusive relationship with MS State.

5 star future Sixpacker.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
View attachment 349644
On the spectrum, maybe?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I have to say I still have my MIATM shirt. The day I got it I put it in a gallon zip lock bag, mashed all the air out and put it in a box of MSU "stuff" I have so it's a never been worn/washed, not worth a plug nickel souvenir. Maybe I'll put it up for sale one day....

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login