Sawyer will be just fine!

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Some people have such a hate that they lack logic. They demand the back up because they think they know more than the coach who invented the system.

Sawyer will be just fine and his time will come. He isn't going anywhere and came to MSU because of Leach. Should, by some weird issue, he transfer out, there are others already on the Roster threatening to pass him up!

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Some people have such a hate that they lack logic. They demand the back up because they think they know more than the coach who invented the system.

Sawyer will be just fine and his time will come. He isn't going anywhere and came to MSU because of Leach. Should, by some weird issue, he transfer out, there are others already on the Roster threatening to pass him up!

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Sorry, but I don’t see any “it factor”. He looks like a deer in the headlights. The game is way too fast for him. He’s not passing Rogers without an injury.

Reactions: cytubb

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry, but I don’t see any “it factor”. He looks like a deer in the headlights. The game is way too fast for him. He’s not passing Rogers without an injury.
He doesn't have to pass Rogers. Rogers is a vet QB. Sawyer is a freshman. Both show it.

Sawyer will be a JR when he takes over.

Reactions: cytubb

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I’m sure they’ll get that position sorted out fine one way or another but I’m hoping for Parson to come in and take over as a sophomore. Between Locke, Robertson, and Parson the QB position should be in good shape.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
I’m sure they’ll get that position sorted out fine one way or another but I’m hoping for Parson to come in and take over as a sophomore. Between Locke, Robertson, and Parson the QB position should be in good shape.
Parson. WR

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

You are a bit strange

Reactions: ababyatemydingo

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

You, on the other hand, will continue to be an insufferable douche.

Reactions: pmack3641
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login