Scathing article on Bjork and the TAMU coaching search

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
i can think of 76 million reasons why he won’t have a problem getting a good coach

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
It’s amazing that idiot is the AD at any power 5 school. The article didn’t even mention the fact that he extended Jimbo’s contract when no one wanted him.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
His agent leveraged an extension off a good year during COVID and the LSU job. Stupid.

Ross came to TAMU in 2019, so he was fairly new on the job when that 2021 extension came down. That decision may have been made above his level?

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
I'm impressed that the writer of that wrote that whole thing without mentioning that Texas A&M has lost less than four games in a season only THREE times since the dissolution of the Southwest Conference: 1998, the Manziel Heisman year, and the Covid year.

Reactions: patdog

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
It’s amazing that idiot is the AD at any power 5 school. The article didn’t even mention the fact that he extended Jimbo’s contract when no one wanted him.
Exactly. A&M got played by the LSU AD.

Reactions: patdog

sandwolf.sixpack

Feb 19, 2013
I am interested to see how their search plays out. I know one thing for sure...they are going to make some big name coaches turn down an absolute truckload of guaranteed money before they settle for a lesser candidate.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
“ultimately replaced him with Matt Luke when Freeze could no longer remain in control.”

Remain in control of what? His рenis?
“I didn’t do anything wrong. I didn’t get fired. I didn’t get asked to step down. I simply could no longer remain in control because of circumstances out of my control, and that’s not my fault.”
-Hugh Freeze’s inner monologue-

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
All of which is to say, in the new era of the SEC, where Texas A&M will have to contend with Alabama, Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, LSU, Tennessee and Ole Miss, the Aggies could do a lot worse than routinely going 8-4.

One of these teams is not like the others
One of these teams doesn't belong
Can you tell which team is not like the other
By the time we finish our song?

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Bjork is more to blame than Jimbo, he should be fired before they screw up again

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login