scholarships for recruits and transfers

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
Jed and Phil discussed this on their show a few weeks ago, and I recall they thought we would have around 26 spots for HS recruits and transfers. a lot changes on this daily especially on players who pass on return. I believe only Sean Clifford, PJ, Brown Stoll and Sutherland cannot return. We have had a few leave/early or hit the portal.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
  4. 04 BWI Football Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin
  5. 05 BWI Football It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more