Score Another for Elon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2017
Elon Musk might be serious about changing the culture at Twitter, and it’s no wonder Democrats are in a lather over it. The Biden White House sent out a tweet with a misleading claim in it (boasting that seniors will get a big raise in Social Security when it's just an automatic cost-of-living adjustment due to high inflation). But Twitter users who now have free speech "added context" to correct it, and the White House deleted it.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/11/02/bam-white-house-deletes-tweet-flagged-as-misinformation-by-twitter-n1642166

“Wait a minute,” I hear them crying. “Our misinformation got corrected? That’s not how Twitter is supposed to work!!”

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Elon Musk might be serious about changing the culture at Twitter, and it’s no wonder Democrats are in a lather over it. The Biden White House sent out a tweet with a misleading claim in it (boasting that seniors will get a big raise in Social Security when it's just an automatic cost-of-living adjustment due to high inflation). But Twitter users who now have free speech "added context" to correct it, and the White House deleted it.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/11/02/bam-white-house-deletes-tweet-flagged-as-misinformation-by-twitter-n1642166

“Wait a minute,” I hear them crying. “Our misinformation got corrected? That’s not how Twitter is supposed to work!!”
Right-wing politics rots your brain, and Elon is living proof of it.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I wonder if Elon would be willing to buy the Commanders. Steven A said it needs to be black owned. Elon is an African American.
WHY does a team Need to be black owned?
Why can’t whoever has the money and the want to, own a team - no matter what color skin they have ?
Why do we have some dumbass with a platform telling us what is needed ??

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
WHY does a team Need to be black owned?
Why can’t whoever has the money and the want to, own a team - no matter what color skin they have ?
Why do we have some dumbass with a platform telling us what is needed ??
Careful there’s a hall monitor on here somewhere, I’ve seen him giving sermons and written warnings

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Save us billionaire space man
The fanboying over Elon is hilariously pathetic. He doesn’t give a **** about free speech just like all the other billionaires who own media companies ( Bezos, Bloomberg, Murdoch) they want to distract you from whatever the **** else they’re doing to get richer and gaining power/influence while ******* over the working man.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’m watching this new Heisman House commercial where Baker Mayfield and Barry Sanders are discussing what a problem all the Alabama players have become.

It’s pretty amazing that just 15 years ago, an Alabama player had never won the Heisman.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
It’s been a bit but
Lock It Up Vince Vaughn GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: onewoof
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login