Script logo- hopefully will be gone with Arnett.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Bring back anything else or introduce anything else at this point along with a new head coach.

Youre Delusional Billy Gardell GIF by CBS

It' great won't be confused for Much State of Missouri State, seriously look at their logo. It should stay we own it! It's not a cartoon bulldog (which was here when I was at school) but it is awesome
Rhos GIF by Real Housewives of Sydney

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
Automatically better than every logo except M over S. It’s not even subjective, it makes the MSU logo look exactly like what it is, a tired logo that only fans of the most mediocre days of State football like.
You got to admit the it looks weak and feminine. Not to mention most recruits can’t read it or recognize it for what it says. If we’re going to get a 300lb former oline head coach, the least we can do is go back or give him a strong masculine logo.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Automatically better than every logo except M over S. It’s not even subjective, it makes the MSU logo look exactly like what it is, a tired logo that only fans of the most mediocre days of State football like.
Mr. New Member doesn’t respect the days of 90s era MSU football? Hahahaha.

Reactions: Fishsqeezer

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
That logo was on our chest in the national championship series. It’s not going anywhere

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Went to script and the team went to crap. Stop wearing all black on Sunday in Baseball and team went to crap. I'm I the only one who sees a pattern? *****

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I hope they take every penny they have for logo consideration and pay the coaches and players with it. The day that our logo hits the top 10 program concern list I’ll celebrate.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login