SDS says we beat the gumps on 10/22

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Meanwhile, Saban has 2 ex head coaches that are drawing up a game plan specifically for us, and that will include rushing 4-5 all game 2 deeps, just like we saw in the 2nd half in Baton Rouge. Will might have 1.5 seconds to throw the ball again. For offense they will find several plays that burn us. Same old same old.

Reactions: #ShowOff

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Interesting. All idle talk for sure. But, this site also predicts that Georgia's first loss would be to bama in the SECCG. Two things about that. 1) That scenario would likely require us to beat bama on the road, then lose to UGA at home. That or beat em both and lose to someone else on our schedule which is even less likely 2) If that did happen, I would be forevermore pissed off that we beat Bama in T-town and that blown game at LSU kept us out of Atlanta.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I am going to change things up and not even watch the game. My luck it will be the time we win.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Meanwhile, Saban has 2 ex head coaches that are drawing up a game plan specifically for us, and that will include rushing 4-5 all game 2 deeps, just like we saw in the 2nd half in Baton Rouge. Will might have 1.5 seconds to throw the ball again. For offense they will find several plays that burn us. Same old same old.
Hasn't our rushing game and offensive line play improved since LSU? Could draw plays and shovel passes help with 4-5 defensive fronts?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login