SEC/Big Ten CFP bubble teams (+ Notre Dame)

Which of these teams do you think will be in the CFP?

• Alabama

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Michigan

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Missouri

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Ole Miss

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Penn State

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Texas A&M

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
These are the interesting teams to me. I won't be surprised whether they're in or out.

You can pick up to five.

Last edited:

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
You seem to be missing some major teams.

Not understanding the poll...
We're limited to 10 options, so I wanted to use them on the less obvious teams. You can assume Georgia, Oregon, Texas, and Ohio State are in or make picks predicting they're out.

I won't be shocked if any of the above teams are in or out, but I'll be shocked if Georgia isn't in.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
We're limited to 10 options, so I wanted to use them on the less obvious teams. You can assume Georgia, Oregon, Texas, and Ohio State are in or make picks predicting they're out.

I won't be shocked if any of the above teams are in or out, but I'll be shocked if Georgia isn't in.
I wouldn’t assume Texas or Oregon are in. The earth would have to open and swallow Athens and Columbus whole to keep Georgia and Ohio State out though.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I wouldn’t assume Texas or Oregon are in. The earth would have to open and swallow Athens and Columbus whole to keep Georgia and Ohio State out though.
Oregon and Texas have schedule advantages that Georgia and Ohio State don’t necessarily have.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I agree with the assumption that Georgia-Texas-Ohio State-Oregon will be in.

ACC Champ + Big 12 Champ + G5 team get us to 7 spots.

I think Penn State and Notre Dame end up with two spots.

Based on schedules I like Tennessee and LSU to get spots.

The last spot is either a fifth SEC team or maybe another ACC or Big 12 team that finishes with one or two losses.

I view OM as very much on the borderline of it.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
The SEC is likely going to be a big log jam of 9-3 and 10-2 teams this year. Good luck sorting that out.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I am not so sure Texas. They lost 12 to the draft and their best running back is out for the season. They have also had a 10 run of shitting in the bed.

I would keep my eye on A&m. They are loaded and now they have a good coach.

Reactions: Dawgg

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I agree with the assumption that Georgia-Texas-Ohio State-Oregon will be in.

ACC Champ + Big 12 Champ + G5 team get us to 7 spots.

I think Penn State and Notre Dame end up with two spots.

Based on schedules I like Tennessee and LSU to get spots.

The last spot is either a fifth SEC team or maybe another ACC or Big 12 team that finishes with one or two losses.

I view OM as very much on the borderline of it.
My projection is
  • SEC: 4
  • Big Ten: 3
  • Notre Dame
  • ACC/Big 12: 3
  • G5: 1
I think people are underestimating the potential drama of the ACC and Big 12 championship games. I can see an upset in one of those games costing the SEC a spot. 🍿

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
My projection is
  • SEC: 4
  • Big Ten: 3
  • Notre Dame
  • ACC/Big 12: 3
  • G5: 1
I think people are underestimating the potential drama of the ACC and Big 12 championship games. I can see an upset in one of those games costing the SEC a spot. 🍿
Don't be surprised if that G5 team is Memphis. They have been picked as the AAC Preseason Champions for the first time ever. If they do win the AAC, they still can only have IMO, one loss on their record. Memphis has a really solid QB that's started 4 years now and I hear they have made some good portal moves. Too bad they lost LT Pounders to us. He would have been really huge for the Tigers had he stayed. He may regret not staying at Memphis with the season we're about to have. Oh well, that's water under the bridge. Now if Memphis doesn't make it......keep an eye on Tulane, Liberty, SMU, and a couple others.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login