SEC Nation?

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
Did SEC Nation make a single trip to Starkville this season? If not, that is simply embarrassing. I had the impression that they came to every campus at least once. Do they just go to a big SEC game every week like College Gameday?

Aug 3, 2011
Well there are 14 teams and only 13 weeks of on campus games so your impression is impossible. But generally they try to go to the second biggest sec matchup and spread it from there. It’s not like we were really having a good run for most of the year.

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
You must be a Finebaum guy.

No, but I feel like every school should have a chance to be represented. However you make an interesting point. If SEC offered, I can see Cohen saying “No thanks” after what finebaum did in 2019.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Did SEC Nation make a single trip to Starkville this season? If not, that is simply embarrassing. I had the impression that they came to every campus at least once. Do they just go to a big SEC game every week like College Gameday?

IMO espn has dropped the ball already with pumping this game up. Two high profile coaches…Two ranked teams…Top Gun vs The Goonies…….If they would just do a 15 second commercial of a pirate flag rippling, have the Jolly Roger wearing aviator sunglasses…half blue, half maroon…..maybe Danger Zone music in background with a date and time

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
IMO espn has dropped the ball already with pumping this game up. Two high profile coaches…Two ranked teams…Top Gun vs The Goonies…….If they would just do a 15 second commercial of a pirate flag rippling, have the Jolly Roger wearing aviator sunglasses…half blue, half maroon…..maybe Danger Zone music in background with a date and time

ESPN loves them some Iron Bowl

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I thought I just forgot them on our campus. They used to to lay out a schedule to visit all schools. I guess last year changed it.

was21

May 29, 2007
Finebaum has a voice in it...because he's a media guy and not a football guy

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Finebaum hates us and worships Oxfart. It's probably the only place in the world he can get laid.

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013

And as much as I hate it, sharks swimming around under the pirate ship…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login