Sec office tweet

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Just saw people sharing a tweet from sec office about revisiting the artificial noise maker exception that we have. Is this real and what do you guys think will come of it?

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Fine, we will go back to sneaking them back in and ring them whenever we damn well please.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
So Lane can ***** about noise and get their ear just like that? Meanwhile their officials have cost multiple teams countless games and they do nothing. They barely even acknowledge any discrepancies.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Assuming our people would actually enforce it, they could still be passed through fences, brought in when the box holders bring in their booze,

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Sankey was present, (I understand)

so he will have an opinion.

And Like so he should address fake injuries, to stop the clock.

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
So Lane can ***** about noise and get their ear just like that? Meanwhile their officials have cost multiple teams countless games and they do nothing. They barely even acknowledge any discrepancies.

this is what i said, too. The flops are one thing, but the officiating is a much bigger problem. You can actually complain about noisemakers and not get fined, but not officiating. If they are that oblivious that they cant notice the officiating problem because you cant publicly criticize it then all hope is lost.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Whatever the SEC dictates we will blindly follow. Nobody in the MSU athletic department has a spine. We will continue to be the SEC’s little ***** that does what daddy says

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Our cowbells are one of the three or four most recognizable in game traditions in the SEC. We may get called on the carpet aGAIN but it would be stupid to ban them.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
You guys have to stop letting ole miss fans trigger you with ********. It's embarrassing.

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008
We flagrantly violated the rules Thursday night. Lots of ringing once the center was over the ball. I expect a fine and a stern warning.

Rockymountaindawg

Dec 15, 2018
I wish they would be given their tradition of Confederate flag waving back. Let the country see/be reminded of what they’re really about.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
We flagrantly violated the rules Thursday night. Lots of ringing once the center was over the ball. I expect a fine and a stern warning.
Perhaps but the bells didn't influence the out come of the game unlike the 17ups by the sec refs this year.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Metal detectors would kill it

Metal detectors? Lmao kiss my whole ***. I walked in to Davis Wade with a clear bag with a blanket in it and nothing else and security only made me put my bell up higher. I could’ve walked in that mofo with anything I wanted.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
If we abuse it it will go away.
I didn’t necessarily notice us ringing inappropriately more than usual, but it does seem like they don’t put the “rest your bell, just yell” graphic up anymore. If we get a sternly worded letter they will probably do another awareness campaign.

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
Metal detectors? Lmao kiss my whole ***. I walked in to Davis Wade with a clear bag with a blanket in it and nothing else and security only made me put my bell up higher. I could’ve walked in that mofo with anything I wanted.

yep. I present to you game 3 at TD Ameritrade. There’s always a way if you do recon and dry runs.
View attachment 23130

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
If we abuse it it will go away.
I didn’t necessarily notice us ringing inappropriately more than usual, but it does seem like they don’t put the “rest your bell, just yell” graphic up anymore. If we get a sternly worded letter they will probably do another awareness campaign.

I couldn’t make the game because of Thanksgiving plans that I had to attend because of canceled family events in 2020 due to COVID. Only the second game I missed this year (TN ST). And maybe the 4th game total missed in the past 3-years.

Watching on TV it sounded like the rule was violated quite a bit more than any game I’ve been to in the past several years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login